International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Classifieds > "Look Here" for Parts, Vehicles and Vendors > For Sale: Parts and Pieces (To keep our rigs running)

Old 03-08-2021, 10:03 PM
258 I6

Headman Hedders (ceramic), MSD Distributor, Monroe Shocks

I have a set of ceramic coated Headman Headers off a 77 J10 with an AMC360. Think they will work for 71-79. I cut the driver flange so they can be installed without removing /replacing the oil dip stick tube. Passenger header contacted my driveshaft and has a dent in it (see photos) no holes but the coating was damaged in that are and there is a dent. This happened because my front suspension was so worn out (fixed now) the jeep was sitting lower then stock and super bouncy. the brown marks in the photos is oil not rust, I will clean before shipping. These only have 250 miles on them. I have 2 new gasket sets (they sent me two but I used remflex), brand new flanges and collector, hardware, and will include a collectors with an 02 bung in it.

MSD read to run distributor only has 300-400 miles on it ( I just switched to a hyperspark to more easily control timing with my sniper). I have most if not all of the adjustment springs, Also comes with the harness. The MSD reads pro billet but this is just from right before they switched the name. It is in fact the ready to run MSD.

4 MONROE 34958 shocks with 100 miles on them. Had to cut the dust boot off one of the shocks because my exhaust shop put my exhaust to close to shock.

Headmans: $300 + shipping, OBO
MSD: $400 + shipping, OBO
Monroes: $20 +shipping. OBO

I am in Denver.

Last edited by posulli88 : 04-02-2021 at 11:29 AM.