I would attend, but I not have a rig that would make it that far.
Maybe later this year, when I pick up my J20 or next year when I will have more done to the Wag,
I would be able to attend.
Maybe not this year, but next year, I hope attend some of these get-togethers
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 75th Anniversary Edition - 1941 Trim Package - Recon Green
1986 Jeep J20
- Super clean rig from the AZ/CA state line
1982 Jeep J10
- Has become a Long Term Project.
1981 Jeep J20
- Commercial flat bed - Lost in a Divorce --gone
1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer
- Former Rick Bielec aka Ricbee plow rig. Major rust!! --gone
IFSJA Member #1933 Joined November 30, 2001
Originally Posted by Jayrodoh
...but if it works, I wouldn't touch it.
Originally Posted by Lindel
Best laid plans, yada yada yada...