A look at the locker.
I finally replaced the rear axle gasket and refilled it. I added a different cover. I used a lube locker gasket and some new bolts. I also replaced the allen set fill plug with a 1/2" IPS pipe plug with a raised head.
Here are the parts and part numbers I used, minus the raised head 1/2" plug.
I almost didn't have an allen wrench large enough to remove the stock fill plug, I drove my work van home so I had my bag of random allens wrenches.
Done and full of fluid.
The silver parts above and below my leaf springs are the axle relocation block and shim with a spring plate from WFO. I hope to have my new tires on tomorrow. I got to quit buying used tires!