International Full Size Jeep Association

International Full Size Jeep Association (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/index.php)
-   York PA Jeep Show (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   18th Annual (2013) All Breeds Jeep Show (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=164751)

Geeeep 03-22-2013 12:58 PM

18th Annual (2013) All Breeds Jeep Show
 
Start your planning! (or excuses :rolleyes: )

18TH ANNUAL
ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW
JULY 20 & 21, 2013
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM SATURDAY & SUNDAY
YORK FAIRGROUNDS, YORK, PA. 17404

http://www.pajeeps.org/2013_Jeep_Show_Packet.pdf

Overdriven 03-22-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geeeep
Start your planning! (or excuses :rolleyes: )

18TH ANNUAL
ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW
JULY 20 & 21, 2013
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM SATURDAY & SUNDAY
YORK FAIRGROUNDS, YORK, PA. 17404

http://www.pajeeps.org/2013_Jeep_Show_Packet.pdf


Already put in leave for the event. I'll be taking my Grand Comanche this year and my FSJ Cherk next year.:drivin:

austinaubinoe 03-22-2013 03:44 PM

was it not always in august? I swear last year I could not go because it started the weekend before school and I had to move into my house. Ill be there if those are the right dates!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overdriven
Already put in leave for the event. I'll be taking my Grand Comanche this year and my FSJ Cherk next year.:drivin:


chopped grand cherokee?

Geeeep 03-29-2013 02:14 PM

3rd Weekend in July as far back as I remember.


Quote:

Originally Posted by austinaubinoe
was it not always in august? I swear last year I could not go because it started the weekend before school and I had to move into my house. Ill be there if those are the right dates!!!!



chopped grand cherokee?


Overdriven 03-29-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austinaubinoe
chopped grand cherokee?

I figured if Jeep ever made a 4 door Comanche they would of called it a Grand Comanche.... so I did...:drivin:


Wackyneer 04-10-2013 07:26 AM

[quote=austinaubinoe]was it not always in august? I swear last year I could not go because it started the weekend before school and I had to move into my house. Ill be there if those are the right dates!!!!

Austin,
It was during your water pump dilemma last year, not school.

Battle_Wagon_NJ 06-03-2013 03:34 PM

Sent in my registration today.

We'll be rolling into York on the tailend of our weeklong honeymoon touring the backroads of PA.

Anyone have any suggestions on sights not to be missed? First stop is the Benezette area to hike and try to spot some elk.

Mike7009 06-04-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battle_Wagon_NJ
Sent in my registration today.

We'll be rolling into York on the tailend of our weeklong honeymoon touring the backroads of PA.

Anyone have any suggestions on sights not to be missed? First stop is the Benezette area to hike and try to spot some elk.


only one i can think of right now is the pa grand canyon.

Battle_Wagon_NJ 06-04-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike7009
only one i can think of right now is the pa grand canyon.


Meh... been there and been to the actual Grand Canyon. hardly a comparison.

cheiler 06-24-2013 05:41 PM

Theres a first time for everything
 
We'll be driving the 88 waggy up. Really looking forward to it.

Bjtgtr 06-27-2013 07:21 AM

Ill be there too in my Heep. Its all stock;)




JerseyJeeps 07-01-2013 01:13 PM

My 10th yr in a row - so yeah I'll be there... ;)

zmjeeps 07-10-2013 06:48 PM

It's that time again!
 
As always, Z&M Jeeps will have a tent in the Midway. Be sure to stop by and shop! We will have a Full Size Jeep owners meeting Saturday at 1 pm. There will be a raffle for all who attend. Hope to see you all there.
Remember, if anyone has a large item they want to make sure I bring, please contact me soon!!!

Zack

Headhoncho 07-19-2013 08:38 PM

We are here. Hope to see lots of FSJ's.



JR

Crist Clapper 07-20-2013 07:33 AM

I won't be attending this year... But keep us updated on the events!

Geeeep 07-20-2013 09:19 PM

Show Pics
 
I only had time to attend for a couple of hours this year so I kept my pics to the FSJ's assembled.


Great hanging out with everyone who came even if it was all too brief.

Click here for pictures

Overdriven 07-21-2013 11:25 AM

Good show. Not a lot of full size jeeps but the ones there were nice. Finally found my t176 parts at a jeep shop down the road just off I83. Picked up some rockers from Zach. I was involved in a rollover (Balloon Jeep on the stage blew over on me on Saturday, lol). Good times.

Bjtgtr 07-21-2013 02:33 PM

Alot of cool rigs there today. Not many FSJ's but still plenty of cool stuff. I couldn't stay long so I didn't get a chance to talk to any other owners. I had fun on the obstacle course!

Bjtgtr 07-23-2013 07:30 AM

Heres a few shots my buddy emailed me last night of me on the obstacle course.








Geeeep 07-24-2013 06:54 AM

Winners list (Class Six)
 
CLASS #6
WAGONEER / FULL SIZE TRUCKS / FC


STOCK
1st Place (#213) Eric Jankowski
2nd Place (#134) Scott Barbera
3rd Place (#135) Jim Barbera

MODIFIED
1st Place (#217) Rick Sparling
2nd Place (#83) Anne Paul-Quirk
3rd Place (NO REGISTRANT)

UNLIMITED
1st Place (#288) Richard Brandi
2nd Place (#152) Philip Elisic
3rd Place (#66) Adam Zeigler


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.