International Full Size Jeep Association

International Full Size Jeep Association (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Heater controls? (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=189662)

mwood65 02-25-2021 03:05 PM

Heater controls?
 
I need the heater control unit.


The vacuum inlets & buttons...the whole thing.


So let me know if you have a good one laying around you want to part with.

Tripwire 02-25-2021 04:49 PM

got a pic of the old one? PM me

babywag 02-25-2021 07:14 PM

I believe I have what you need.
If it's for your 74

mwood65 02-27-2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babywag
I believe I have what you need.
If it's for your 74





Yeah it's for my 74' and if you have one I would like to buy it from ya (If your cheaper than jeep recycler's in PA. theirs are insane!)



Let me know and maybe I can afford it...lol

babywag 02-27-2021 10:13 AM

I'll dig it out...YES I am very reasonable.
Sometimes I send folks parts and simply ask for them to pay what they feel it is worth.
I used to do free/cover shipping but a few dbags ruined that by stiffing me.

I would rather help someone out vs. make them pay through their ass for a 40+ yr old part.

Keep in mind it may take me a while to find it!!

mwood65 02-27-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babywag
I'll dig it out...YES I am very reasonable.
Sometimes I send folks parts and simply ask for them to pay what they feel it is worth.
I used to do free/cover shipping but a few dbags ruined that by stiffing me.

I would rather help someone out vs. make them pay through their ass for a 40+ yr old part.

Keep in mind it may take me a while to find it!!

I know about the dbags out there.


I will send the money first before you ship so no worries. I don't have much left in life worth anything but my word.


Let me know what to send and how much and it will be on it's way immediately!

babywag 02-27-2021 02:53 PM

okay found some parts for you?
send email fsjparts @ g mail . com
get ya some pics etc.
I know they worked years ago when pulled...
dirty but should still get job done.
-Tony

goldhammer 02-27-2021 03:55 PM

I've dealt with Tony, stand up guy.

TomJ 02-27-2021 06:30 PM

LMK if you found your heater controls, have a ton of stuff from a '74 waggy and an '87 I need to get rid of.

mwood65 03-01-2021 07:27 PM

OK guys, I have a heater control pending the meet up so thanks for everyone's help!

babywag 03-11-2021 04:33 PM

so guessing you don't want the one I dug out/sent pics of/boxed up?

mwood65 03-13-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babywag
so guessing you don't want the one I dug out/sent pics of/boxed up?





No man, I wouldn't do that to you. Sent you a PM

mwood65 03-15-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwood65
No man, I wouldn't do that to you. Sent you a PM





You mad at me Babywag? I never got any pics but I am still wanting it. please respond.

mwood65 03-16-2021 01:21 PM

OK guys,


This problem has been solved, thanks a ton for your help. Now soon I can get5 my dash back together!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.