heater blower motor harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heater blower motor harness

I broke the wiring harness that plugs into the heater fan motor, do you guys know where i can find a replacement, or can somebody email a close up pic of there's so i can see what color wires go where.

TIA!
    1989 Jeep GW<br />Replaced Engine w/ATK<br />Aspiring Amateur Mechanic<br />Phishhead<br />String Cheese Incident Head

there's only 2 wires going into the blower fan...exactly which part of what are you talking about....I' can take pics or tell yah...I was just all over that stuff

Comment

Well maybe my description was wrong. It's the harness that plugs into the heater core housing in the engine compartment. Theres like 5 or 6 wires that make up the harness.
      1989 Jeep GW<br />Replaced Engine w/ATK<br />Aspiring Amateur Mechanic<br />Phishhead<br />String Cheese Incident Head

Comment

here it be......

good luck
        kel

Comment

Thanks McC...
          FYI those wire originally started as a harness, now my set up will look like yours.

Comment

Working...
          X