what did u do to your jeep this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itselliot
    SlowGear.....your foto had me going for a few////The garage door...................I just thought it was your tailgate or some other view of the jeep itself.............LOL Nice job on the headliner! Was it a self made project??
    Yep - the headliner board came out of the pick-and-pull and the fabric and adhesive kit from BJ's.
    Mike

88 Grand Wagoneer
    Bone stock - except the missing stuff

Comment

• Took apart gm 5.7 throttle body getting ready to rebuild it for swap onto waggy. Finished up as much work as I could get done on the wiring harness without laying it out on the engine. Waiting for more parts.
      Life happens while you are making plans...............

1983 Wagoneer Limeted, 169k 360 AMC, NP 229, 727,
      MODS: 2003 Durango bucket seats:
      http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=159286
      Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=174925

Comment

• washed today, driving her to a high society brunch(I have to be on my best behavior, just great) tomorrow so she has to look her best!
        '86 GW 6" Rustys, 1 1/2" BJs shackles, 33 BFGs

Comment

• Tried to finish up the installation of the 4" BDS lift on my sons LS powered 78 Cherokee. Wrench slipped and busted my nose right off, dangit. Got the front finished up and jumped on the back by loosing all the bolts. Got the drivers side spring off and got the new spring close and needed to lower the axle some more and saw I needed a longer rear brake line. Tried to find somthing that would work at the part stores but had no luck. Said the heck with it and put the tools up. Did not want to leave the brake system open.

Jim
          I may not be good but I am good at it.

78 Wagoneer "The War Wagon"
          81 J10 Truggy "The War Buggy"
          83 J10 Sport Side
          CFSJC Uwharrie Rep.
          07 JK 2dr Rubicon
          09 JK Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

• finally got the snow plow (it had been setting in my garage fro almost 2 years) installed and tested it out.

[/IMG]
            1987 Grand Wagoneer,
            well worn, bone stock, with 120K miles.
            added a snow plow, and looking for a lift.

Comment

• I removed the hood, fenders and grill. doing as much prep as I can for the 5.3 swap before D-Day(week off)
              68 WAGONEER / 5.3l, DIY ported heads, long tube headers, lingenfelter cam, griffin rad, trans cooler, E fan /4l70e, front discs,2003 grand cherokee seats front and rear, super wagoneer center console,hydroboost.
              53 CHEVY 210 stock

http://s64.photobucket.com/user/milt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

• To the inspection station!

Hasn't moved under it's own power any significant distance since May 2012. I am pretty happy now. Will be happier when I know the results of the inspection.
                1982 Wagoneer LTD, Slushbox, I6 w/ 4.0 head, Explorer rear spring, 4.0 timing set/cover and backwards fuel gauge. How many gallons per mile do you make?
                Proper grammar dictates the question is "may I borrow your BFH?" To which I answer "yes, you may, no take the bigger one, you'll need it".

Comment

• Piled a bunch of parts inside.
                  Wannabe Fabricator
                  Grumpy on a good day.
                  1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
                  What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• Replaced valve cover gaskets and PCV valve. Threw a new breather on it also. Tracked down two major vacum leaks and fixed them.
                    Life happens while you are making plans...............

1983 Wagoneer Limeted, 169k 360 AMC, NP 229, 727,
                    MODS: 2003 Durango bucket seats:
                    http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=159286
                    Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=174925

Comment

• New rear shoes, drums and hardware, also I replaced a toasted u-joint. Slowly getting it into daily drive shape.
                      Mark Jukes
                      KI6MUV
                      Diamond Springs, Ca
                      66 j-2000 Gladiator
                      76 wt Cherokee
                      68 j-3000 Gladiator
                      87 grand Wagoneer (wrecked)
                      02 TJ sport (sold)
                      65 Wagoneer
                      73 j-4000 Quadratrac
                      "You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can get with a kind word alone" Al Capone

Comment

• It's not the weekend yet, but it passed inspection! (I even asked the mechanic what he fudged, he said "it's old, and there's some things that could be fixed, but it's legal".)
                        1982 Wagoneer LTD, Slushbox, I6 w/ 4.0 head, Explorer rear spring, 4.0 timing set/cover and backwards fuel gauge. How many gallons per mile do you make?
                        Proper grammar dictates the question is "may I borrow your BFH?" To which I answer "yes, you may, no take the bigger one, you'll need it".

Comment

• Nothing, worked in the backyard.....
                          Markus!

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Note: Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. - Mike Tyson

Cherokee Chief Laredo, 360 cui, selec trac, black, 12/1982

Picture story:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1019823...eat=directlink

Comment

• Originally posted by smacaroni
                            To the inspection station!

Hasn't moved under it's own power any significant distance since May 2012. I am pretty happy now. Will be happier when I know the results of the inspection.

is it running hot or does the gauge not work?
                            -74 Cherokee 360, qt part-time, 4" lift 33's
                            -90 waggy, soa w/ford f250 axles
                            -Subaru legacy gt wagon. turbo
                            -2012 tundra trd rock warrior

Comment

• Bent the rear housing I think while shock testing..
                              78' J-9, 96' XJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike7009
                                is it running hot or does the gauge not work?
                                The gauge is screwy, I have a mechanical gauge that typically reads 190-205 depending on speed, load and weather.
                                My gas gauge also reads backwards, it "fills up" as I drive. At least it used to, we'll find out if it still does, this is because I put the wrong sender in the tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X