• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BayshoreBlues
    232 I6
    • Jan 29, 2010

EAST TX AMC CRUISE-IN LUFKIN, TX APRIL 14, 2012

Hoping to get some Jeep interest in our cruise-in. I have a '74 401 Wagoneer that I might have there and I believe we may have 2 or 3 more FSJ's as this point. Spoke with a friend yesterday that will bring his J-10 and he knows someone with a '66 Wagoneer with 44k orig miles that he's going to talk to about bringing that. Should have at least one Grand Wagoneer as well. Give me a shout and let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a map link to the event location. Tell anyone you know who may be interested in coming, but doesn't not have access to this forum. Thanks, Reagan, 936/225-0569
    Last edited by BayshoreBlues; 02-29-2012, 02:35 PM.
    '74 401 Wagoneer, too far gone & now transplanting the best parts to a '75, trying to get some momentum...need funds, knowledge and time...
  • BayshoreBlues
    232 I6
    • Jan 29, 2010

Just an update as we're less than a month from the meet. Looks like we may have picked up another FSJ, a J-10 with a rebuilt 360 that is for sale. Also made a connection with some guys that have 2 dozen FC Jeeps and should be bringing 2 or 3 of them. Also looks like a '53 CJ with only 8,000 miles on it is coming. We do have t-shirts for this event, but only a limited quantity, so e-mail me for more info if you'll be attending and may want one. Hope to hear from more folks soon, the event is building momentum and we'd like to have more Jeeps in attendance. Give us a holler, Reagan.
    '74 401 Wagoneer, too far gone & now transplanting the best parts to a '75, trying to get some momentum...need funds, knowledge and time...

Comment

Working...
    X