International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General Chit-Chat

Old 04-07-2021, 12:03 PM
232 I6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRob
I went into a local crafts store for some waggy trim stuff and the person behind the counter that helped guide me to the area I needed had facial hair, but a higher than normal male-like voice and some chestical-gyno lumps, but I said "thanks dude". I later thought about it and then decided I didn't really care if I used the correct pronoun since the visuals were so confusing.

Here are some unintended consequences of using non-binary terms and recognizing non-biological gender identities I found interesting:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...passes-new-law
Thats actually sickening. I never thought of the people in prison and how this might affect them, and reading that article makes me wonder how in the world people can look past stuff like it and say "yes, this bill is fine and is for the betterment of society"
Old 04-07-2021, 12:15 PM
232 I6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rang-a-stang
It will not matter in 5 years since we will all be speaking the Chinese words for he, she, him, and her anyway.
Very scary truth, I'm afraid. I doubt America is going to last another twenty years before collapsing... My brother and his buddies in the oil field have devised a so-called "Mon-Kota Alliance", which would look something like this:

Were open to applicants
Old 04-07-2021, 12:47 PM
232 I6

Well, this thread kinda jumped the tracks, or did I miss something?

77 SJ 401
72 Commando 304
07 Toyota Sienna
76 HD FLH
Old 04-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonphil
Well, this thread kinda jumped the tracks, or did I miss something?
HHahahahhaha!!! Yeah, sorry, I think I started it. My bad.
09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
Old 04-08-2021, 02:10 AM
304 AMC

I guess it was an event for me. I had decided to usher a fellow outside of the bar I was at for a personal discussion. Between my friend and his friends it ended up kinda like Jerome Bettis slogging his way through the opposing defense with a few people hanging onto he and I. Him being the football in my left hand. Well we ended up crashing into a large planter. At this point I couldn't move, however I realized my right arm was free so decided to arrange his nose w/my fist. Now I'm not large nor small, I go about 225lbs. My fist was on its way there and suddenly stopped abruptly. I looked up and realized the 300+lb bouncer had stopped my swing. Now the funny part......ready?.... SHE, who had multi colored hair, asked what the problem was. I explained to her the need for the other fellow to have an attitude adjustment. SHE pushed all of us off with one hand and reminded me that this was HER job, not mine, and took him on outside. I ended up buying Lisa a few beverages after closing time.
J20

Weird happens in Wyoming sometimes.

Driveshafts for all Jeeps, Constant velocity rebuilds, Replacement, Repair
775-537-7918

https://www.facebook.com/BPShafts/

Putting this back up. "Someone is gonna have to crawl under the rig"
Old 04-08-2021, 08:50 AM

I've known a few women in the buck and a quarter range that can do the same thing. The late wifemate was one of them.

As to Mon-Kota, go back and look at the proposal for the State of Jefferson that got derailed by WWII.

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Member: FSJ Prissy Restoration Assoc.

Last edited by goldhammer : 04-08-2021 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:01 PM
232 I6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldhammer
I've known a few women in the buck and a quarter range that can do the same thing. The late wifemate was one of them.

As to Mon-Kota, go back and look at the proposal for the State of Jefferson that got derailed by WWII.
It didn't turn out THAT bad
Old 04-12-2021, 05:21 PM
350 Buick

My kids school just changed all the restrooms from male and female signs to..... get this..... rainbow octopus signs. And anyone can use any restroom they feel comfortable with at the time. What could go wrong????!

My hope is a few of those women mentioned earlier knock the crap out of whatever pervert that is sure to take full advantage of this situation.

Man, I wish the weirdest thing I had was one of those toyota tonka trucks!!!

"When this baby reaches 88 miles per hour, you're gonna to see some serious sht!"

73 Wagoneer - 4.6L Stroker (yeah baby!!) t176/d300, 3.73's, 33" muds, 4"spring lift, 2" body. Offy dualport w/ Quadrajet, pertronix, flowmaster.
Old 04-13-2021, 06:55 AM
350 Buick

How about throwing away a clean paper towel after drying ones hands. Pretty ridiculous I think when you consider the amount of clean paper thrown away every day and the resource used and pollution made to make it all happen.

I expect this is one of the behaviors our descendants will be scratching their heads about as they deal with the issues associated with it. Just as we now scratch our heads about some of the behaviors of our ancestors.
Resistance is not futile yet.
Are you and your children connected yet?
Old 04-13-2021, 05:46 PM
327 Rambler

How about this one

Every Toyota truck I see has TRD written on it, Why would anybody buy a truck with the word TURD on the side?

I know they try to claim it means "Toyota Racing Development" but I know it actually stands for "Toyota Rectal development". So I just refer to all Toyotas as Turd trucks
Old 04-13-2021, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepiece
How about throwing away a clean paper towel after drying ones hands. Pretty ridiculous I think when you consider the amount of clean paper thrown away every day and the resource used and pollution made to make it all happen.
I cannot express the amount of heated words that have been exchanged in my house over this over the last 15 years. I (or my better half) open the trash can to throw something away and there on top is 3-6 full size, clean, slightly damp, paper towels sitting slightly crumbled, on top after my oldest son would wash his hands, take a long strip of towels, dry his hands, and throw them away. I am not exaggerating, he would pull 4-6 towels off to dry his hands. Or pull 2-4 paper towels off the role, blow his nose in them, and throw them away.

That habit of his came to an abrupt halt when he moved out and had to buy his own paper towels. Now when I go to his house I dry my hands on his paper towels (maybe not 4-6 but usually 2'ish) and giggle a little bit inside.
09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
Old 04-14-2021, 06:02 AM
Señor Jackhead

In 2007 I bought a 77 J20 Zcode with 401. The engine was pretty grimy. After about a year, I started a clean up under the hood. I found Mr. Goodwrench foil stickers on the valve covers. That right there jacked up the rest of my day.
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com