International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General FSJ Discussion

Old 09-14-2007, 07:06 AM
Gear Head

Jeep show

Copied from a Hemmings motor news letter.

Trucks

Jumble for Jeepers
http://cll.hemmings.com/uimage/987324-150-0.jpg?rev=1
The great American icon, Jeep, is a much as proper fit with the great state of Pennsylvania as hex signs, trout fishing and a big jar of pickled eggs. That’s why we got juked when we got the word that Jeff Daniel’s Jeep Customizing is about to host its fourth annual All Jeep Show in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, coming up on Saturday, September 22, and running from 1 p.m. through 8 p.m.
A highlight of the event is Jeep judging in 19 separate classes, ranging from the most veteran four-wheelers dating back to 1941, all the way to new 2007 Wranglers. There’s also a standalone category for FSJ rigs, something every Jeep event ought to have, and ones for aftermarket-equipment and performance modifications. Jeff Daniel’s offers full restoration, customizing and parts installation for all varieties of Jeeps, and also sells used Jeeps as either projects or ready-to-rock vehicles.
Admission is free, but the organizers have requested that attendees intending to show their Jeeps first pre-register by downloading a form from the company’s Web site and either faxing or mailing it in. Harleysville is in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, northwest of Philadelphia. Travelers can get the show most expeditiously by taking the northeast extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Exit 31, the Lansdale interchange. For information, call 215-256-8090 or visit www.jeffdanielsjeeps.com.
- By Jim Donnelly
baja

JEEPS-N-Stuff:
1998, Grand Cherokee, dd.
1987, Grand Wagoneer, Pimped, totalled by hail storm...
1977, CJ5
1976, J10
1949, Willys Jeepsterrr
1948, Willys Jeep truck
1942, Ford 1-1/2ton, Marmon-Herrington 4x4
Old 09-14-2007, 11:28 AM
FSJ Maniac

I've seen some of Jeff's work. He mostly does CJ-8.
Really good work, lots of custom stuff.

1979/1980 J-10 Junkyard Dog 258 4 speed D44 front AMC 20 rear 3.31 Lincoln Locker Status Running
1991 Grand Wagoneer Gray Ghost (bone stock) STATUS Gone but not forgotten

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-14-2007, 11:38 AM

I used to be very well aquainted with his cousin Jack down in Lynchberg, TN. Ooops sorry, wrong family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandWag&Prix
Actually, now that I think about it, that could be either awesome or really terrible.

'79 Cherokee Chief "Junaluska"