Today my wife and I managed to wrestle the bed into place
I didn't do it in the garage because I was afraid I would damage the paint if I lifted it by the rafters and it was already on the cart so I pushed the cart out to the truck, lined it up and with some ratchet straps and some 2x4s we managed to work it into place without too much difficulty. There was a little bit of a clearance issue with the extra bracing I had added in line with the wheel wells but it wasn't hard to clearance.
Now I'm off to Lowe's to buy some bolts to get it mounted and start looking for where I put the rubber pads that go between it and the frame
It feels really good to finally be at this point
Soon I might even be driving it again