No refunds will be provided.
Originally Posted by Zander_vye
How do you get tickets for Sema?
Your badge permits you to enter both AAPEX and the SEMA show.
Category Fee Online (through October 18) $25 Fax or Mail (through October 18) $50 On-site (starting October 19) $75 Nonexhibiting Manufacturers/Suppliers/Importers/Exporters $200 Qualification Policies
If both you and your company are new to AAPEX and the SEMA Show, you will be asked to submit two forms of qualifying materials during the registration process. Please have your qualifying materials ready when you proceed with registration. You may complete a registration application without these credentials but no action will be taken to approve your registration request until qualifying materials have been received.
Also, company approval does not guarantee approval of an individual with that company. You may be asked to submit qualifying materials.
Acceptable forms of qualifying materials include:
- Tax registration certificate or business registration
- Business license
- Two (2) recent paycheck stubs
- Business card (company name and address must correspond with information on registration form, and must include job title)
- Business photo ID (must include company name, photo, and full name)
- Invoices from automotive companies doing business with your company