International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General FSJ Tech

Old 05-08-2002, 01:25 AM
GRUMPY

THE STOCK SEALED BEAMS THAT CAME STOCK FROM THE FACTORY...THE TYPE THAT YOU PULG IN AND GO...CAN YOU GET THEM IN THE BRIGHT WHITE "BLUISH COLOR BEAM" STYLE??? I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE KIT CHANGE OVER, THAT COST A BILLION BUCKS. JUST LIKE STOCK, BUT BRIGHT WHITE. YOU KNOW, THE ONES THAT BLIND YOU AT NIGHT!! WHEN COMMING AT YOU!! I WANT TO RETURN THE FAVOR JUST ONE OTHER THING... IF YOU LOOK DOWN,BY THE GRAEMLINS AND TO THE RIGHT>>>>>THE INSTANT UBB CODE...WHAT THE HELL DO THEY SAY. ..TOO SMALL TO MAKE OUT!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2002, 02:44 AM
Grease Monkey

Just get halogen replacement lights. They look just like the old sealed beam headlights, but are much better. The "blueish" lights will not give you the extra light because the reflectors are part of the design. Also, those "kits" may get you a ticket in some states!
In my opinion, those would be the first step to building a full size Jeep "tuner".
Old 05-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Master Mechanic

Thumbs up

HI GARY,

WHEN I DID MY RHINO COVERSION, I HAD TO GO BUY SOME NEW ROUND HEADLIGHTS......WELL, ALL THE ZONE HAD WAS THE HALOGEN BLUE COLORED LENSES. THEY JUST PLUGED INTO MY OLD PLUG...DONE! I DID HAVE SOME PEOPLE "BRIGHT" ME AFTER, BUT THAT WAS MORE BECAUSE I FORGOT TO RE-ADJUST MY LIGHTS AFTER MY LIFT....OOPS

THE BOXES UNDER THE "INSTANT UBB CODE" TITLE ARE HOT BUTTONS FOR INSERTING PICS, HYPERLINKS, BOLDING CERTAIN WORDS ETC.....IS THIS WHAT YOUR TALK'IN ABOUT????

HERE'S WHAT THEY SAY:

LEFT COLUMN, TOP TO BOTTOM: URL, BOLD, QUOTE, LIST-START, LIST-END.

RIGHT COLUMN, TOP TO BOTTOM: EMAIL, ITALICS, CODE, LIST-ITEM, IMAGE.

C-YA

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: Iron Horse ]</p>
Old 05-08-2002, 09:28 AM
GRUMPY

THANK YOU JEEPGUZZZI AND IRON HORSE...FOR THE INFO ON THE SEALED BEAMS....I'LL GIVE THEM A TRY [img]smile.gif[/img] MR.HORSE THANKS!!! FOR THE INFO ON THE UBB CODE BOXES
Old 05-08-2002, 09:34 AM
GRUMPY

HELL!!! THAT WAS FUN......LET ME GUESS...NOW YOUR THINKING THAT NOT ONLY IS THIS FOOL USING LARGE LETTERS HE IS GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING BOLD NOW TOO
Old 05-08-2002, 10:52 AM

GO FOR IT, IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO READ.

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

Quote:
...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...

Self Inflicted Flesh Wound
Old 05-08-2002, 01:02 PM

i use xenon headlamps to return that favor they are a plug in set but they cost like 80$ canadain where as halogens cost about 30$ the xenon gives a very bright and a much whiter light than the halogens and the wagner set up is dot approved so no tickets
yaya looks nice,but does she GO!?<br /><br />1981 cherokee lerado 360/727/208/d44/amc20 Wt<br />posi fnt & bck<br />.030\" overbore <br />crank shaved .010\" and line bored<br />balanced blueprinted<br />crane cam ,lifters<br />edelbrock preformer intake<br />edelbrock 650cfm four barrel carb<br />Tfi upgrade<br />3\" dynomax ultra flo exaust<br />custom lift springs <br />31\" bfg at\'s<br />CBR929 firblade<br />68 roadrunner 383 12.2 1/4 mile<br />original #\'s car
Old 05-08-2002, 01:28 PM
GRUMPY

OK!! THANKS, RIGGER....... I'LL CHECK THEM ALL OUT [img]smile.gif[/img]