International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > Introduce Yourself.

Old 08-16-2015, 10:37 AM
FSJ Maniac

Oldie Is Back In Town "irbob"

Well folks here goes. Long time no see all my FSJ buds. Last visit says over 7 years. Nothing has changed with the jeeps, still sitting in the ex's back yard waiting for me to do something with them. Maybe build again or get rid of, don't quite know yet but the ex wants them gone so I need to find a place for them, which I don't have one yet. A lot has happened in the last 7 years, divorced, mostly unemployed, wasted 2 years with one girlfriend, a year of just fishing, rebuilt the Harley top end and new paint, major cash crash, had to let my web site die that had the IFSJA decal on it, worked as an RV tech/mechanic for 2 years. Now working for Love's Truck Stop as a Diesel Mechanic, which is working out well financially. Looking at getting my web site back up. Have a good lady living with me for over a year now. Things are looking up so I'm looking at getting everything back in order. Saying hello to all of you was on my to-do list. Hope all has been well. I can see by looking around that this is still a happy place to be a member of. Keep'm on all 4's, trust me, it's better that way.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:47 PM
304 AMC

I'am new here, but welcome back. Waving from Mandeville Louisiana. Thirty minutes from New Orleans

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box
Old 08-17-2015, 07:20 PM
304 AMC

Welcome back! You're in a great part of the country!
'79 CJ5(in pieces)
'86 CJ7 Doesn't need anything(so why do I have it?)
Correction- it just needed a water pump!