International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General FSJ Tech

Old 04-23-2019, 06:44 PM
350 Buick

MTS-0020 1964 Wagoneer

Well Folks ...

I landed on my side durring this Divorce ....

I would of rather screamed in agony untill i died ... Divorce is murder and treachery in its most vile forms ..

But i have my Wagoneer at the place i work now and id like to fit it with a MTS-0020 poly tank ...

Im wondering if there is a fuel pickup and in-tank fuel pump that i can get to put in ...

I got the MTS-0020 many moons ago for free .... thanks to who ever let me have it .. but it was also at the beginning of the demise of my marriage -- i had no idea that my wife was starting an affair with Josh Smith in SandPoint Idaho -- a guy i knew was her friend and went to our wedding -- and also a sleaze dude that i did not like , guess i know why now ....

Did i mention agony

Any help would be great ....

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children
Old 04-24-2019, 11:15 AM

Sorry about your divorce. If lawyers are involved it never brings out the best in people.
Your Wag, your call... but gotta ask. Why the desire for an in-tank fuel pump? If you have a future fuel delivery issue, do you really want to drop the tank to deal with the fuel pump?
I'd think MTS could recommend a fuel pump that fits their tank.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:17 PM
350 Buick

Broken Heart into my Soul

I called the manufacture of the tank ...

They did not have anything ....

i do use an electric fuel pump .... just didn't want to mount the thing, guess im going to haft to do that ...

Also need to make up some mounting hardware ... 1964 did not mount the gas tank the same way as 1970 did ....

I have a fuel tube, mounting(lock)-ring and o-ring on the way now, with the mounting tabs for the ring ...

I work in a Fab shop now .. so no issues there ... need to get the floor pan fixed soon ... huge huge hole(s) ...

Also .. what is a good axle replacement for the old girl .... id like disk ... buttttt -- DIVORCE is in my pocket book right now.

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children