International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General FSJ Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2019, 01:20 AM
230 Tornado

Post Still working out the bugs

So i been pouring over what little info there is for my new jeep. 83 stepside 360 with the 727 behind it. After the first couple days the bugs showed more then initially known. I have had the tranafer case rebuilt. Its the np219. But the PO had warn locking hubs installed. Hence a rebuild at a mere 83k original. But heres when im still haveing issues finding info. It has a selct trac vacumn system. Withnthw front driveshaft disconnect. I traced the vacumn lines myself. Its a complete system even the flag is the hi\n\lo. I figure the flag can stay and just remember its hilock highft n lowlock instead. But what ablut the front axle disconnect? Im leaving the warn locked in till i either trade or sell. But hiw do i get the front axle to stay locked. Also i noticed the truck front hop on tight turns. Is that maybe cause of the fresh reman on the transfer or something more? Any help or info is appreciated. And this is my dauly drover so id prefer not to be replacing parts due to being uninformed or neglectful