International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Events > East Coast FSJ Invasion

Old 05-26-2018, 08:12 PM
350 Buick

2018 ECI - Parts and such

Haven’t seen a lot of traffic on ECI as it gets closer. We are planning to be there (and not destroy the YJ mutt this year..).

I have a few things I am willing to toss on the trailer if anyone is interested:
1. Set of ‘88 D44 axles, 4.10 gears, Aussie locker in rear and LSD in front from a Rodeo.
The rear has been converted to disc brakes, but i am debating whether i want to transfer the brackets and such to the YJ
2. Set of 5 late model turbine wheels, grey. 4 currently have very good Bridgestone Deuler 32” tires on them, one has no tire. It was going to be my spare, but plans change.
3. I also have some stock take-out front axle shafts for the late model narrow track axles.

I have 3/4 ton axles under the waggy now, so no real need for these. Prices are very reasonable!

Oh, and i have a hood ornament. Seems folks are going nuts over these recently. If you need one, let me know. I will dig it out and see what kinda shape it’s in, but i recall it being pretty good.

I am sure there are a few other pieces I will dig out as we get prepped to move.

Sadly, the GW is unlikely to make the trip again this year. I am still trying to find someone to graft the WT rear flares onto it for me..

Who else is bringing stuff to keep our rigs running?

88Wag, LT1/4L60E/NP242, F150 fuel cell, discs, Aussie rear, LDS front, 4.10s
http://imgbox.com/g/rNuIasKYrS
95YJ, STaK 300, D44's, SOA, ARB's, 4.56s, Bilsteins, 35" KM2's
50 CJ3A
77 J-10, 360/T-18/D20, SOLD