International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General Chit-Chat

Old 04-23-2020, 10:18 AM
232 I6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserjeeps
Well my wife and I got it 11 days ago. We had a few miserable days with 3 or so elephants sitting on our chests, headaches, mild body aches, dry cough for the wife and wet mild cough for me. We are over it and working in the yard and on my m715 project. We are stymied on how we got it with the gloves, masks, bleaching every item entering our property including groceries. They will not test you unless you are severe. Tons of people have it. I realize it can kill and has, as with any seasonal flu, but it is not led up to it's reputation with the orders and rules that have been put in place. I have been receiving videos that are very alarming. After a little investigating of the people who are ranting in the videos, And knowing the claims are indeed fact, I believe what is being said. There is an agenda behind all this. I won't go on about it. Just be aware of what does not make sense, typically means there is another agenda.
There will be great change coming. And it is not in our interest at all.
Stay well and most importantly, stay positive.

I totally believe it. Either this thing is far worse than they're saying, and they're trying to prevent massive panic (not even possible), or this is simply another opportunity for big govt to take advantage of another perceived emergency in their effort to increase power.

I don't trust any level of govt to keep itself in check, so I default to believing this entire thing is overblown. Sweden is a good marker of whether we've overblown this thing or not. Seems either herd immunity occurs pretty quickly without idiotic lockdowns, or slowly over many months with lockdowns. Let's just get it over with at this point and continue to protect those most at risk but allowing everyone else to go on with life as usual. It's not like they're going to be able to completely prevent the spread anyway.
Old 04-23-2020, 01:30 PM

all the "expert" predictions have been dramatically wrong. none have even come close to the predicted epidemic.

and the stuff that was correct to do was dismissed as racist or xenophobic. china travel ban? racist!!

agenda indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasts79Chief
... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

Quote:
I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

→ Where the kids hang out...

fsjbuilder.org come for the mindless chat,stay for the hand drawn emoticons.

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...
Old 04-24-2020, 09:30 AM
304 AMC

I know the reported numbers are way wrong. They won't test you unless you are super critical. The reported deaths are completely inaccurate. I just read that a baby was accidentally suffocated by a baby sitter in a tragic accident. That baby's cause of death was written up as a covid 19 death. WTF? really?

Stay happy. They hate that.

Holy Moly, I am done.....

Most users ever online was 656, 06-30-2007 at 09:50 PM.
I was there! Still waiting for my Tee shirt...

1969 1414X Wag,
71 project J truck FOR SALE
1970 J truck long bed bed FOR SALE
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's
83 CJ-7 excellent shape FOR SALE
And soon... Another M715! echo... echo...

Last edited by Kaiserjeeps : 05-20-2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:45 PM
350 Buick

Something I just read but made me think a bit??????
When the State tells you it’s safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it’s not about your health. When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it’s not about your health.
When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems an abortion visit is safe, it’s not about your health.
When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it’s dangerous, but allows personal lottery ticket sales, it’s not about your health.
When the State tells you it’s dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make-up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it’s not about your health.
When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!
When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor for chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!
When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:41 PM

aint that the truth...

Quote:

Quote:
I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...
Old 04-25-2020, 08:36 PM
304 AMC

[quote=asphaltrockdweller]Something I just read but made me think a bit??????
When the State tells you it

1969 1414X Wag,
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's
Old 04-26-2020, 08:29 AM

yah,like i said earlier. can't get my own coffee at a truckstop but the news is urging me to go give the blood bank some free blood. cuz its perfectly safe there.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 05-01-2020, 08:27 PM
Cherokee Outlaw

Part of me is really glad I'm not home for this right now. Hope everyone is staying safe and sane!
AMC 401 - Pro-FLo 4 FI
NV4500/NWF BB/NP205 - Triple Stick'd
F D44 - 4.10, Eaton E-Locker
R M23 - 4.10, Detroit Locker

1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
1979 Wagoneer - Sold
1981 Cherokee Chief - Cubed
Old 05-07-2020, 08:44 PM
327 Rambler

I know 7 people that died from it, my perspective not overblown, not by a longshot. I don't know anyone that has died from the flu, swine flu or ebola. But, in a 3 week timeframe I have lost 7 (former & current) coworkers...
Old 05-08-2020, 08:46 PM
304 AMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 mcs
I know 7 people that died from it, my perspective not overblown, not by a longshot. I don't know anyone that has died from the flu, swine flu or ebola. But, in a 3 week timeframe I have lost 7 (former & current) coworkers...

I am real sorry to read that. This whole thing has left a lot of questions and uncertainty. It's no good at all. Stay well.

1969 1414X Wag,
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's
Old 05-11-2020, 10:21 PM
304 AMC

My Aunt sent me this. I highly suggest taking the 22 minutes to see it. No matter where you stand, the truth is the truth. When reputable people stand up for truth, how can anyone not listen. Probably the most sensible video I have seen yet.
It was banned off of youtube.
https://www.ute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

The site does not like the address... Cut and paste in the browser and add the wording below.

b i t c h u t e.com...

1969 1414X Wag,
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's
Old 05-11-2020, 11:12 PM
327 Rambler

Quote:
My Aunt sent me this. I highly suggest taking the 22 minutes to see it. No matter where you stand, the truth is the truth. When reputable people stand up for truth, how can anyone not listen. Probably the most sensible video I have seen yet.

The site does not like the address... Cut and paste in the browser and add the wording below.

b i t c h u t e.com...

I watched that the other day. Interesting stuff. thanks for posting.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:44 PM
out of order

Quote:

b i t c h u t e.com...

Be sure to do your own research...
The "documentary" is loaded with questionable information and the "Dr." has a less than stellar background.
It fits nicely into the conspiracy theorist playbook though.

Internet is loaded with total BS, false info., etc.
Far too many folks read/watch this kind of garbage and actually believe it.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:35 AM
AMC 4 OH! 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by babywag
Be sure to do your own research...
The "documentary" is loaded with questionable information and the "Dr." has a less than stellar background.
It fits nicely into the conspiracy theorist playbook though.

Internet is loaded with total BS, false info., etc.
Far too many folks read/watch this kind of garbage and actually believe it.

X2, this doc was banned by her peers, then banned by youtube, this should be a real alarm bell about what is being peddled around. Same story with the chloroquine, even prescribed for the prevention of paludism it was not taken without risks...

it is always a balance between risks and benefits!

See Ouray 2013, Engine bits and Fuel and brake lines, and Body work
Old 05-13-2020, 11:02 AM

never heard of her. not familiar with anything mentioned of her. but being banned by youtube isn't going to persuade my perceptions. except maybe to pay more attention to what she says.

anyone here think youtube ISN'T a tool?

how about facebook??

shes anti vaccine. vaccines/pharma are BIG money and never get are held accountable. (how many people are in jail over the opioids being pushed on the population?)

so obviously she's a kook right?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 05-13-2020, 11:47 AM
out of order

My spidey-sense tells me trying really hard to sell her new book.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:07 PM

maybe. i don't care either way,i have my own opinions on all this.

but look at how all this is being pushed. the hollywood elites,media elites...the "influencers" are getting tested and coming up positive...yet looking perfectly healthy. but now they have a soapbox to preach from.

we have brilliant minds like madonna and "scientist" (that have been wromg on every angle on this) telling us we should never return to normal. really? lets not return to normal? hell no! we need to change the world! anyone wanna bet against me that they think wealth redistribution and open borders should be the new normal?

look at this guy. this doctor had to rushed in an ambulance to the hospital. 4 NEGATIVE COVID TESTS later they declare he had it anyways!

look at his pics laying on the hospital bed. does he look sick at all?? does he look like he was a mere ambulance ride from death?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...et/ar-BB142AXy

read the explanation for the failed tests....

Quote:
Fair said that a plausible explanation for his negative tests was that "the virus itself has passed out of my system, but my system is still responding to the damage that the virus did."

a new fear angle! lock the doors!! you can die after you get better!!

wouldnt he have the anti bodies if this were the case?

yeah,this is all on the level. so youtube,facebook....fight the good fight! keep the covid deniers off the air!

its a plandemic for sure.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 05-14-2020, 10:34 PM
304 AMC

Thinking about this today. In the interview she specifically stated she was not anti vaccine when asked. Plus getting her reputation ruined by big pharma because she would not suck up to them is not a conspiracy. She was imprisoned with no charges. That is a fact. Of course they discredited her. Many doctors are ridiculed and defamed by big pharma when they don't do what they are told and their work is crushed and they never have a successful career once that takes place. And how does a doctor like her accomplish an amazing feat like discovering a medical solution for HIV and having Fauci delay its entrance to the public for two years till he could debunk and defame her (the real doc that created it), and get a patent and claim it was his discovery. While thousands died in the two year delay. Do some of you really think that did not happen? Have you seen Fauci in the video talking about this pandemic way back in 2017? Does that not make you think? How does a person pooh pooh that after seeing it. Is it fake? I wonder how a person could dismiss that. And not consider what is getting said very alarming. Is there an explanation? If so what the heck is it. I'd like to know. Why would she lie and what would be her payoff there? To make a fear video? Help me dump my koolaid out! Enlighten me and anyone else that is concerned about the last couple months. I honestly don't get the "thats not real" comments. Can I have some of your koolaid? It's gotta be better than mine. Mine is bitter and does not taste right. I am all ears.
Did you guys really watch the video (s)?

1969 1414X Wag,
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's
Old 05-15-2020, 07:09 AM
327 Rambler

Quote:
Thinking about this today. In the interview she specifically stated she was not anti vaccine when asked. Plus getting her reputation ruined by big pharma because she would not suck up to them is not a conspiracy. She was imprisoned with no charges. That is a fact. Of course they discredited her. Many doctors are ridiculed and defamed by big pharma when they don't do what they are told and their work is crushed and they never have a successful career once that takes place. And how does a doctor like her accomplish an amazing feat like discovering a medical solution for HIV and having Fauci delay its entrance to the public for two years till he could debunk and defame her (the real doc that created it), and get a patent and claim it was his discovery. While thousands died in the two year delay. Do some of you really think that did not happen? Have you seen Fauci in the video talking about this pandemic way back in 2017? Does that not make you think? How does a person pooh pooh that after seeing it. Is it fake? I wonder how a person could dismiss that. And not consider what is getting said very alarming. Is there an explanation? If so what the heck is it. I'd like to know. Why would she lie and what would be her payoff there? To make a fear video? Help me dump my koolaid out! Enlighten me and anyone else that is concerned about the last couple months. I honestly don't get the "thats not real" comments. Can I have some of your koolaid? It's gotta be better than mine. Mine is bitter and does not taste right. I am all ears.
Did you guys really watch the video (s)?

I did watch it and my koolaid tastes the same. I am sad for those who have lost loved ones and who have gotten it such as you and your wife Al. That clip about him stating that there Will Be a pandemic during his administration was hard to dismiss.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:57 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/greta-...witter-erupts/

you know its a global pandemic.....i mean propoganda when greta thunberg becomes a expert advisor.

Quote:

Quote: