Other... you have to post what your "other" would be! 21 30.00%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2007, 12:23 PM
360 AMC

FSJ INVASION
MOAB 2007

Old 02-05-2007, 02:51 AM

Jeeprunner81,
I started the UFJSC a while ago in yahoo groups. It's fairly dormant, but it's there.
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ufsjc/
Old 02-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Grease Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun
Why do I hear that insane screech from the old cartoons usually done when someone was falling?
Definitely have to have low range for that one and maybe an anchor from a battle ship dragging behind!!!!!

Guess which old, fat mechanic will NOT be riding down Lion's Back with bigun!

The proper response to a complex problem is to grab a sword and brutally hack away until the problem stops moving.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:25 PM

Hi,
My boyfriend and I have been lurking on this board for a long time, though I think this is my first post, and we were thinking about maybe going to this Moab run.

As for the boobie theme, FSJ boobie safari doesnt sound very apealing to me for a few reasons, I dont see myself hunting or searching for full size boobies in a FSJ, I dont personally think I would put myself in the "Full size boobie" category so the name doesnt make me feel included.

The name FSJ boobie tour seems more fitting to me, but I havent seen the people on the board... maybe we should go with manboobie.

I like the shirt idea though

On the other hand the names with a military-ish theme brings thoughts of the FSJeeps rescuing the baby jeeps that get stuck and seems more like a "big and tough" name.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM
FSJ Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistifire
Hi,
My boyfriend and I have been lurking on this board for a long time, though I think this is my first post, and we were thinking about maybe going to this Moab run.

As for the boobie theme, FSJ boobie safari doesnt sound very apealing to me for a few reasons, I dont see myself hunting or searching for full size boobies in a FSJ, I dont personally think I would put myself in the "Full size boobie" category so the name doesnt make me feel included.

The name FSJ boobie tour seems more fitting to me, but I havent seen the people on the board... maybe we should go with manboobie.

On the other hand the names with a military-ish theme brings thoughts of the FSJeeps rescuing the baby jeeps that get stuck and seems more like a "big and tough" name.

Do you want me to put you on the Moab map as "tentative?"

Here is the Moab thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=57309

The "boobie" that the name refers to is the FSJ boobie grille. Not woman-boobie or man-boobie, even though they are implied. Right in the middle of this picture: http://frontier.net/~mystkblu/fsjgri...visedflint.jpg
Old 02-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Señor Jackhead

Quote:
Hi,

First - WELCOME! Hope you can make it!
2nd - Hopefully we have not offended you with the bOObie talk. Just to make sure, this is a type of grill that was used on Wagoneers from 74 to 78. It is also known as the egg crate grill.
3rd - Y'all, this is all good and fun, but we should pass on the bOObie name or references thereof so we don't get ourselves in hot water with anyone.

Meanwhile, bring on the FSJs! We are invading Moab in April!
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com
Old 02-08-2007, 02:05 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Im not offended by it, i just thought there has to be a better word than safari which usually means hunt.

Thanks for the picture, The name makes more sence now, I have heard of an egg crate grill but havent heard the boobie refrence for it.
I just figured it was a play on the term "headlights".

But having boobie in the name doesnt offend me a bit, I just didnt think a full size boobie hunt sounded like something id be welcome to.

Kinda like "Only http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/attac...3&d=1168143068 need apply" haha

Let me talk to my boyfriend before putting us as tentative, hes been working on the jeep and it should be done soon, but I dont want to say we might go until I ask him if we will be ready by then.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Señor Jackhead

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome, Im not offended by it, i just thought there has to be a better word than safari which usually means hunt.

Thanks for the picture, The name makes more sence now, I have heard of an egg crate grill but havent heard the boobie refrence for it.

But having boobie in the name doesnt offend me a bit, I just didnt think a full size boobie hunt sounded like something id be welcome to.

Kinda like "Only http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/attac...3&d=1168143068 need apply" haha

Let me talk to my boyfriend before putting us as tentative, hes been working on the jeep and it should be done soon, but I dont want to say we might go until I ask him if we will be ready by then.

Thanks for the reply. The pic you referenced was a bit out of line for this family site. We have some FSJers here who are single men and full of themselves. When you mention bOObie, they get all wacky and we feed them agave to calm them down a bit.
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
Old 02-08-2007, 02:49 PM
FSJ Maniac

Quote:

I get it now... the "safari" came from the baby Jeep Moab trip name "Easter Jeep Safari."

I hope you guys can make it. It sounds like we will have 10+ FSJ's there!

Flint... I like bOObies! Where's my agave?
Old 02-08-2007, 02:49 PM

I dont want to get anyone in trouble, it was just the perfect example of what came to mind with full size boobie safari

Its hard to believe that there are still FSJers that are single, the Jeep alone adds at least 30% more attractiveness.
The percent gets higher with more agave... pass some over this way too!

I was going to let my boyfriend introduce us if we decided to go to Moab but his account was not old enough to vote. I will try to convince him to post something. Neither of us have ever been to Moab and we dont know anyone with vehicles that can go offroad anymore so I would love to get more involved in this.

Last edited by Mistifire : 02-08-2007 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBart
Guess which old, fat mechanic will NOT be riding down Lion's Back with bigun!
Why not 'I' did the brake job not you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambler68
congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.

How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein
The birth of CROM is recorded here
http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778
Old 02-08-2007, 04:32 PM
FSJ Maniac

Quote:
I dont want to get anyone in trouble, it was just the perfect example of what came to mind with full size boobie safari

Its hard to believe that there are still FSJers that are single, the Jeep alone adds at least 30% more attractiveness.
The percent gets higher with more agave... pass some over this way too!

I was going to let my boyfriend introduce us if we decided to go to Moab but his account was not old enough to vote. I will try to convince him to post something. Neither of us have ever been to Moab and we dont know anyone with vehicles that can go offroad anymore so I would love to get more involved in this.

Hell, if I could find a girl that could even GET INTO Brutus right now, I might just have to marry her!

You guys will fit right in with this group. It is a TON of fun! I think you will be suprised how well your rig will do offroad.... even stock. I know I was, even though it wasn't quite stock.

Hope you guys can make it!

I am with you Charlie... Lets do it!
Old 02-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Rabble Rouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTUS
Hell, if I could find a girl that could even GET INTO Brutus right now, I might just have to marry her!

You guys will fit right in with this group. It is a TON of fun! I think you will be suprised how well your rig will do offroad.... even stock. I know I was, even though it wasn't quite stock.

Hope you guys can make it!

I am with you Charlie... Lets do it!

Well..you better start working on a passenger side hydraulic folding ladder, unless you find a really tall girl

sigh..my girlfriend is already showing her friends at college pix of the new cherk and talking about how she's gana drive it to school..gahhh! I'm gana get it back and it'll have butterfly stickers all over it!
Hunter S. Thompson .

Old 02-08-2007, 06:19 PM

quote=Gambler68]
sigh..my girlfriend is already showing her friends at college pix of the new cherk and talking about how she's gana drive it to school..gahhh! I'm gana get it back and it'll have butterfly stickers all over it! [/quote] Well that is some what better than rainbows!!!
If work don't pick up soon I am going to be hard pressed to make Ouray this year.

Quote:
congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.

How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein
The birth of CROM is recorded here
http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778
Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Rabble Rouser

I'm tellin ya Charlie, hook up a grill to Crom and sell beer brauts! Throw em on at the trail head, and lunch is ready for sale at the summit! Sure would beat PBJs and cold cuts.
Hunter S. Thompson .

Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 PM
FSJ Maniac

Quote:
Well..you better start working on a passenger side hydraulic folding ladder, unless you find a really tall girl

sigh..my girlfriend is already showing her friends at college pix of the new cherk and talking about how she's gana drive it to school..gahhh! I'm gana get it back and it'll have butterfly stickers all over it!

I don't mind the tall ones! I am saying that I want an athletic one that uses creativity rather than being lazy to get in.

Good luck with the Cherk and the gfriend!
Old 02-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Señor Jackhead

Quote:
I gotta say, boobies are definately the front runner. I will start designing shirts one of these days when I have 5min of freetime.

Well, since you brought it up... Here is the grille I delivered to Jason this week. It is a 50 footer or more. Enjoyed the visit Bro!

Old 02-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Grease Monkey

How about:

"Moab FSJ Invasion '07: The Quest for the Moab Scab"

I got a Moab scab on my fender last year. It adds character.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:42 PM
FSJ Maniac

one week left to vote... Boobie safari is out to a substantial lead (6 votes)
Old 02-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Master Mechanic

Come on guys only seven more “other” votes and I’m going to moab, lol.

Quote:
one week left to vote... Boobie safari is out to a substantial lead (6 votes)

’86 J20
SOA, Dana 60's, F/R Lockers
Full High Steer, Ram Assist
Bunch of Other Stuff