View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 05:00 PM
FSJ Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyh
That's the week me and the boys take our annual motorcycle trip. But since I'm the instigator of that activity, I guess I'll have to change it to a couple of weeks later.

I also will be doing Moab with whichever FSJers are going. Preferably a week or two after the EJS. I was there for that this year and there's just too much trail traffic. Seeing all the cool Jeeps around town isn't enough to outweigh the inability to do the trails you want.

Maybe we need to get a seperate thread going for the Moab trip. Sounds like Matt wants to go 2 weeks after EJS. Doesn't matter to me either way. I know that Colin wants to go (with us this year!), you, Matt, Shimniok, myself... meet Flinty out there... We could crowd up all the trails we want to with FSJ's!

I will start a thread under "EVENTS" and PM Colin and let him know that I have posted it so he is in the loop. I will edit this post with the link to the Moab thread in case any utahun's, arizonan's, new mexican's, etc, want to join in.

I am definately going to both Ouray and Moab this coming summer. I can't wait!

EDIT: link: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...544#post495544

Last edited by BRUTUS : 10-02-2006 at 05:04 PM.