• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ralph Rogers
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2003

AZ run anybody??

Like it says. Night run? Or?? N eed to try out the new Wag again after last night run .
    Ralph
  • viscacha
    350 Buick
    • Dec 11, 2002

What happened on the last night run?
    steve

?86 J20
    SOA, Dana 60's, F/R Lockers
    Full High Steer, Ram Assist
    Bunch of Other Stuff

Comment

• STILRUNZ
      232 I6
      • Feb 06, 2005

Do you have a weekend in mind?

Would like to go, do you have a weekend in mind?
      Derek
      Last edited by STILRUNZ; 09-08-2006, 02:03 AM.
      1978 J10 Shortbed
      (F/R;D60 D2600 Dodge 2.5 Ton;4:88;35spln;F/R Detroits;Prem. Wrn Hbs),TTFAB shkle flip,Thrnbird 38.5/14.5/15's,SOA,ATK Rem.360,Edelbrock 4bbl,Z&M Gages,TH400/NP205,Xover
      Pics:
      http://www.fullsizejeeps.com/gallery...l_IMG_0881.jpg
      http://www.fullsizejeeps.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_IMG_0886.jpg

Comment

• will e
        Always Broke
        • Nov 16, 2001

Sounds good to me! I am booked until first week in October. How about then?
        82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• Ralph Rogers
          350 Buick
          • Jul 29, 2003

I'm looking sooner than Oct, but no reason we couldn't do 2. I'd like to do just a day run, or short night run. Someplace close like Sunflower. We could do an overnighter at Sunflower too.
          Any thoughts?

Steve, I had just put my other Wag back together and it was it's maiden run. I just had a few problems, that's all. I've since stuffed a bunch of money at them, which I should have doen in the first place, so They shouldn't happen again.

Ralph

Comment

• will e
            Always Broke
            • Nov 16, 2001

Originally posted by Ralph Rogers

Steve, I had just put my other Wag back together and it was it's maiden run. I just had a few problems, that's all. I've since stuffed a bunch of money at them, which I should have doen in the first place, so They shouldn't happen again.

Ralph
            I don't remember any big problems on that run. You drove it out!
            82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• Josh D
              360 AMC
              • Jan 17, 2002

I'd be up for a day trip to Sunflower. I got a lot going on but could probably get away for a Sat or Sun within the next few weeks.
              '71 J2000 Gladiator
              '95 YJ on Waggy axles
              '80 911 Super Carrera

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                Señor Jackhead
                • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by will e
                I don't remember any big problems on that run. You drove it out!
                yeah, anytime you can drive it home... what issues?
                Flint
                Ran when parked.
                http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Little Red Wagon
                  232 I6
                  • Mar 01, 2006

Originally posted by Josh D
                  I'd be up for a day trip to Sunflower. I got a lot going on but could probably get away for a Sat or Sun within the next few weeks.
                  Hopefully the creeks aren't too full and you can get back in there to the old mines. It's a good run, and lots of cool off the path stuff to see.
                  1985 ' Grand Wagoneer "Little Red Wagon"
                  1978' Chevy 1/2ton 4x4 pu "Ol' Blue"
                  2005' Silverado SS "Silver Bullet"
                  1965' Malibu SS "SS Super Car"
                  1984' Parts Wagon! PM me if your lookin for somethin I might have it.

Comment

• Ralph Rogers
                    350 Buick
                    • Jul 29, 2003

That would be great Josh. We could do a "short" trip over to mud springs too. HAH

OK then, Sunflower. I'll post a date in new topic.

Well, the radiator blew out big time - cracked all along the bottom tank -(bought new 4 core and bought hi-flow pump while I was at it), carb crapped out - (didn't have power down most of the stair steps and hills ) -(gave up on the old AFB and bought a Truck Avenger and new Edelbrock EPS intake, throttle cable, bracket yada yada), carb spacer wound up cracking(??) (bought new one), steering died on right turns only (did find that was because the stabalizer slipped over too far when it contacted a rock - I think, bolts were tight), bad steering caused the exhaust pipe to break off -and the rock I couldn't miss when I couldn't steer (Frank welded a new one on) . LS in the back isn't LS'ing anymore - still haven't looked at that . Wife isn't happy about the cash to replace all that (can't buy a new one of those) . Might have left a few small things out, but that about covers it.

And OF COURSE I DROVE IT OUT!

Geeeez, with all those smileys you'd think Flint sent this

Mo betta now bra.

Ralph

Comment

• Little Red Wagon
                      232 I6
                      • Mar 01, 2006

sounds like my fun trip to Mexico!

But she's almost back on the road! Just a couple more small things to put back!
                      1985 ' Grand Wagoneer "Little Red Wagon"
                      1978' Chevy 1/2ton 4x4 pu "Ol' Blue"
                      2005' Silverado SS "Silver Bullet"
                      1965' Malibu SS "SS Super Car"
                      1984' Parts Wagon! PM me if your lookin for somethin I might have it.

Comment

• will e
                        Always Broke
                        • Nov 16, 2001

How about Sat/Sunday 23rd/24th?

Comment

• Josh D
                          360 AMC
                          • Jan 17, 2002

Originally posted by will e
                          How about Sat/Sunday 23rd/24th?
                          Sunday the 24th would work best for me. Ralph, when I get my little Jeep out here I'll be more than happy to do Mud Springs again! Not quite ready to beat on the Wag that hard yet.
                          '71 J2000 Gladiator
                          '95 YJ on Waggy axles
                          '80 911 Super Carrera

Comment

• Ralph Rogers
                            350 Buick
                            • Jul 29, 2003

Allllllllllrighty then, Sun the 24th for Sunflower.
                            If we want to make it an overnighter, we could do Mount Ord on Sat (if the trail is still open. We could check it out anyway), stay overnight then meet those who want to do Sunflower on Sunday.
                            Good? Good.
                            Ralph

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                              Señor Jackhead
                              • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by Ralph Rogers
                              That would be great Josh. We could do a "short" trip over to mud springs too. HAH

OK then, Sunflower. I'll post a date in new topic.

Well, the radiator blew out big time - cracked all along the bottom tank -(bought new 4 core and bought hi-flow pump while I was at it), carb crapped out - (didn't have power down most of the stair steps and hills ) -(gave up on the old AFB and bought a Truck Avenger and new Edelbrock EPS intake, throttle cable, bracket yada yada), carb spacer wound up cracking(??) (bought new one), steering died on right turns only (did find that was because the stabalizer slipped over too far when it contacted a rock - I think, bolts were tight), bad steering caused the exhaust pipe to break off -and the rock I couldn't miss when I couldn't steer (Frank welded a new one on) . LS in the back isn't LS'ing anymore - still haven't looked at that . Wife isn't happy about the cash to replace all that (can't buy a new one of those) . Might have left a few small things out, but that about covers it.

And OF COURSE I DROVE IT OUT!

Geeeez, with all those smileys you'd think Flint sent this

Mo betta now bra.

Ralph
                              That is MORE smileys than I ever used in a message bra. You must be talking about that grumpy old guy that sells floor pans not this old fart. I could lock this thread on you... I have power in Events. I am powerful you know...
                              Flint
                              Ran when parked.
                              http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                              88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                              76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                              http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

Working...
                              X