View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 06:48 PM
304 AMC

Once again Royal ulpholstery comes to the rescue. I called yesterday to ask about binding the carpet to make it look better. They said bring it down. A 2 hour drive each way I got there and they said come back in 45 minutes. They know I am not local and had just finished a big job for someone and had the time to get after it. I found a sporting goods store to wander through for a while and went back to pick it up. It looks just great.
I keep thinking this is the last time I am installing what ever it is I am currently installing. I kjeep getting corrected when it comes out again. I think this is it for the carpet. At least I hope so.

On the floor marked and ready to go. This camera sure takes poor quality pictures. It will have to do for now.

As soon as I got home I put it in.

Before

After binding

Way better.

I saw the paint inspector showed up. I guess it passed as he gave two antenna up.
Maybe he looking for a spot to leave his mark. Typical bug for ya...

I have already started trying to finalize the front seat cover. SMS (in Canby Oregon) really did a lousy job. I will put it outside in the heat and probably pull the springs in some with some temporary straps to get the darn thing on. I will get it. Just a small learning curve.

More soon.

Holy Moly, I am done.....

Most users ever online was 656, 06-30-2007 at 09:50 PM.
I was there! Still waiting for my Tee shirt...

1969 1414X Wag,
1970 and 71 project J trucks
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's and a 7