• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lawnmowerlarry1
    232 I6
    • Oct 10, 2006

k c fsj's

I think I am the only FSJ "fanatic" in kansas city. They are rare around here.

Comment

• Mr. Goatman
      327 Rambler
      • Jan 05, 2006

I'm up for dinner. I should have the Wagoneer back on the road in a month or so and need to put some miles on it before Ouray.
      Remember; When it comes to tools and toys forgiveness is ALWAYS easier than permission!

Comment

• j20owner
        258 I6
        • Jan 11, 2003

Originally posted by lawnmowerlarry1
        I think I am the only FSJ "fanatic" in kansas city. They are rare around here.
        You're no the only one. I'm just really busy and have no social life. Plus, my fsj is more of a pipe dream right now.
        Where is my axle?
        79 j20/84 GW GM Hybrid

Comment

• Jjkage84
          327 Rambler
          • May 18, 2011

Fellow Missourians!!! It's been a long time for me on here, but I'm back, hopefully even more than ever, if I can sell my truck http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4078695889.html

I really can't afford to do a dang thing to my jeep unless I can sell this truck, so if you guys know anyone that may be interested, send them my way! It is OBO so I'm open to offers.

I will also be moving here in about a week, don't worry, still have a garage to work on. Just bought a nice air compressor too so will be hopefully having some nice pneumatic tools as well in the next little bit which will make working on the Jeep easier. I will be having a BBQ probably in October and of course all is invited!
          1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=141075

www.youtube.com/JeepKage101

Keep Calm and Jeep On!

Comment

• del
            327 Rambler
            • Apr 13, 2006

missouri guys

Nice to hear from ya. You missed a nice trip last weekend. Lowkey and relaxing. Did you mention BBQ? Pass the word around and maybe we can get a few FSJ guys to show up. Maybe even have some lite wrenching going on. My goal for the next year is to get to as many get-togethers as possible. Let me know if you decide a date......Del
            1987 Wagoneer
            4" BDS Springs, 31"x10.50's
            401/727/229

Comment

• Woodchomper
              350 Buick
              • Dec 17, 2002

Joe...I'll be looking forward to another get-together. There seems to be more FSJ owners around the Missouri area so it would be a good thing if we could all meet.
              1991 GW 401 /727TF/NP229 /4" Skyjacker /EBL TBI /CS-144
              1981 J10 401 /727TF/NP208 /6" Superlift /CS-144

Comment

• Jjkage84
                327 Rambler
                • May 18, 2011

Heck yeah! Sounds like a plan! I work every other weekend, and will be out of town the fourth weekend of this month. Let me know if the 18-20th look like for everyone and I'll throw some meat in the smoker, and have one last BBQ out at the new place. I'll have to check the work schedule and see if I could take one of the days off, but it'd be fun before it gets too cold. Unless next Sunday or something would work, but that's awfully short notice.

Let me know what you guys think. Doesn't have to be a wrench-a-thon or anything, just a get together in some pretty country. Could maybe take a short drive through some of these old back roads in the Jeeps, that'd be pretty cool!
                1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Keep Calm and Jeep On!

Comment

• j2sax
                  350 Buick
                  • Mar 20, 2003

help in Cape Girardeau 05/23/14

Well, THIS is short notice... wish I had thought of it earlier. I am picking up an FSJ tomorrow (Friday 5/23/14) near Cape and I wanted to know if there is anyone who might be able to help.

I am getting there around 9:30 a.m. and wondered if someone would be willing to help me drive it about 20 miles on country roads to a parking lot near the Interstate so I can more easily get it towed closer to my Home in SW MO.

email me at [email protected] if you would be willing to help.

Otherwise, have a great Memorial Day weekend... hug a Veteran!

Jesse
                  Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• Jjkage84
                    327 Rambler
                    • May 18, 2011

Shoot man! I wish I would have seen this earlier, I'd of liked to have tried to help!

We all need to get together! Hit some old logging roads and the river or something!
                    1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Keep Calm and Jeep On!

Comment

Working...
                    X