Thread: Holley EFI
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 04:56 PM
JB Welder

I am using a Carter AFB (four barrel carb)
I haven't even done any research into the EFI. All I know about it is what I have heard in passing. If I were to do it, I think I would probably go Holley MPFI. But the only reason I say that is because if I ever go fuel injection, it is going to be because I have hit the jackpot and have millions to burn. In that case, I would go with Holley due to the reputation of the name alone.

back to reality though...There are, cheaper ways to do it, and in the real world, I guess my first choice would be with TPIguy's setup cause it seems to be the cheapest.

But that is about all I know about EFI on Jeeps...not much...I only know that Holley has a PN and price for the EFI because I happen to carry Holley product. I can get you a Holley EFI setup for around $2,500.00
- but like I said...I don't even know what is included in that. Not much of a sales pitch I know...but that is why the kit isn't on our website yet