View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 09:40 PM
78 WIDETRAC's Avatar
78 WIDETRAC 78 WIDETRAC is offline
327 Rambler
Join Date: Aug 19, 2003
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 534
Originally Posted by asphaltrockdweller
The red paint is called "Glyptal Red".
I actually used it on my 360, and 401. Yes! It is used to get oil back down into the pan. It is old technology, but not everything old is bad.

You can still buy it in lots of places, and I buy mine from

Thanks. It seems like I've seen it on builds before, I just didn't think about it. Seems like a cheap oiling mod.
Reply With Quote