It's a good friend from when I was a kid.
I got some more done. I ended up making a whole new bottom core support. It was three panels. I bought a 40" Harbor Freight bending brake for this stuff. It has done pretty well.
Making new parts.
For some reason my camera is bending the top floor flange. It is straight.
I need to do a little wheel house work. Then squeeze everything in and weld it. I will reskin the outside after the rig is sitting stable on all new floors and mounts and will not move. The rear sill is set. I need a replacement floor. A chev blazer bed patch panel looks like it may work with some edge work.