View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 08:45 PM
304 AMC

Holy Moly 100 pages long. Glad to be of help in providing some reading material while a good portion of you are at work.

A good title for this picture would be Sadies first run in nearly 10 years. To the absolutley stunning Priest Lake Idaho location. It seemed like a low traffic place that would be safe to drive for the first time off my property. It was and in full interest of preparing Sadie for the madness of Seattle, we exposed Sadie to rain and a coffee stand. Baby steps as Bill said tonight.

This is after our test drive. And while loading back up a couple driving by saw Sadie and pulled in off the hiway and went all over Sadie. They loved it!! While they were pulling away, the wife gave a big thumbs up!!
Sadies first thumbs up Bill.

The drive went well. There is a driveline vibration and heat would not transfer from floor to defrost. I will get after those things asap. The rebuilt 350 makes a lot of power. And I went easy on it because the ring and pinion are new. But the power is right there.

This makes me want mine running.

So darn close....

PS, I saw a thread recently asking about trailering a FSJ and trailer size. That is a 16 foot trailer.
Cheers

Holy Moly, I am done.....

Most users ever online was 656, 06-30-2007 at 09:50 PM.
I was there! Still waiting for my Tee shirt...

1969 1414X Wag,
1970 and 71 project J trucks
1970 Wagoneer Not Sadie
1983 FJ60 wagon
CJ-5's and a 7
And soon... Another M715! echo... echo...